Through the generosity of PMI, the PMI Phoenix Chapter is eligible to receive US $3,500 to award professional development scholarships to a chapter members and/or individuals in our community who demonstrate an outstanding commitment to project management and wish to enhance their professional capabilities through relevant coursework. This generosity is in honor of our Chapter’s 40th Milestone and commitment to the project management profession.
The scholarship application period will open online 1 January.
(The link will be posted at that time).The first round of applications will be due 15 February. If PMIEF does not have enough applicants to make the full award, they will continue to accept applications with quarterly deadlines until the money is spent down or the end of the year arrives.
· This opportunity is available to our members and/or local community.
· Each chapter’s total scholarship funds will be awarded either whole or in part to either one or more individuals.
· An external panel of PMIEF volunteer judges (who are project managers) will review applications to determine scholarship recipients.
· Scholarship recipients will receive reimbursement for their course once they provide proof of course registration and receipt of payment. They may submit this information via either mail/courier or e-mail.
· Both classroom and online courses are eligible for reimbursement.
· Reimbursements will only be issued for the cost of one course. Neither textbook nor examination fees will be reimbursed.