PM Enterprises Online PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Start April 24, then T/Th, until May 17, 2018
PM Enterprises Online PMP/CAPM Exam Prep -
Starting April 24th on Tuesday/Thursdays and Ending May 17th, 2018
PMP and CAPM Exam Preparation Boot Camp
This online course is designed to prepare project managers to take the PMP and CAPM exams. This is an online course that is highly interactive and contains study aids and unique opportunities to review class sessions and materials that cannot be found in any other exam preparation course.
Remote - Online. These classes are delivered by Webex to the comfort of your home or office.
Tues/Thursday– April 24/26, May 1/3, 8/10, 15/17
5:00 PM CT to 8:00 PM Central Time (3-6 pm Az Time)
$895 PMI Phoenix Chapter Members; $995 Non-Members
Click here to visit PM Enterprises website for registration
Pass the PMP ®or CAPM® exam with this unique, highly-effective course!
- Receive comprehensive instruction on all exam topics along with supporting
assignments both during and between sessions.
- Enjoy classes that are fast moving, participative, engaging, and yes, fun!
- Learn from a highly experienced instructor and join the hundreds of candidates who have successfully prepared for the exam with this program.
- Earn 35 contact hours and satisfy the certification project management training requirements by attending the course and completing the assigned exercises.
- Experience unparalleled levels of participant satisfaction and unbeatable pricing.
All Courses Include:
- 24 hours of highly focused instructor-led PMP®/ CAPM® Exam Preparation Training based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)-Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017. The course also includes several supporting assignments completed between sessions that reinforce and confirm comprehension.
- PM Enterprises Exam Preparation Manual which includes all instructional content, numerous hands-on practice exercises, activities, quizzes, and games all carefully designed to enhance recollection and understanding of key exam concepts.
- Flashcards of the 47 Project Management Processes
- Weekly assignments from Difficult PMP Exam Prep Questions by Glenn Holester.
- PMP Practice Makes Perfect by John Estrella which includes over 1000 quality sample questions including detailed explanations and direct references to the PMBOK® Guide.
- Tools and instruction to facilitate the credential application process.
- The Boot Camp class time and the supporting assignments completed between sessions together qualify for 35 Contact Hours / PDUs.
All courses are facilitated by Shari Brand, PMP. Shari has been a PMI Registered Education Provider for over eight years and has over twenty years of firsthand experience in all aspects of Project, Program, Portfolio and PMO Management. She is a polished presenter and facilitator with the ability to engage and motivate audiences of all sizes. Shari’s courses combine lecture, practice exercises, and reinforcement of critical concepts in a way that ensures understanding, successful application, and retention.
04-24-2018 3:00 pm
Event End Date
04-24-2018 6:00 pm
Registration Start Date
Cut off date
04-24-2018 3:00 pm
PMI Phoenix Chapter Members $895 - Non-Members: $995
Virtual - Web Conference