~ Process ~
PMI Phoenix Chapter
PROVIDER AGREEMENT DOCUMENT
Companies or Individuals interested in conducting workshops (also known as classes) with the PMI-Phoenix Chapter are required to complete (sign) and submit for approval a Provider Agreement Document.
- The Provider Agreement Form is available on the PMI-Phoenix Chapter Website under the “Get Involved”à”Vendor” dropdown menus
- Upon approval of the Provider Agreement the Provider will be notified by the VRM and the process of scheduling workshop(s) may begin.
Once the Provider Agreement Document has been approved by the VP/AVP of Professional Development or designated Vendor Relations Manager (VRM), the Provider may proceed with scheduling and conducting workshops/classes with the Chapter.
For each workshop that is proposed, the Provider will complete a Statement of Work (SOW) and submit to the VRM for approval. The VRM will provide the blank SOW template.
- Upon review and approval by the VRM, completed SOW forms are converted into “Articles” on the PMI-Phoenix Chapter website by the VRM and are published and promoted as outlined in the Provider Agreement.
- The Provider will work with the Vendor Relations Manager to coordinate the scheduling of the workshop.
- In an effort to avoid overlapping offerings for the same workshop type (e.g. PMP Prep Courses), the VRM will ensure no duplicate times / dates exist for a specific workshop and will ensure that whenever possible competing Providers will be given the opportunity to conduct at least one workshop of that type per calendar year. Any resulting disputes or conflicts will be resolved by the VP-Professional Development.