HELP WANTED: Friendly, Professional, Experts
Make your mark on PMI Phoenix Chapter and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on, and to lead activities that advance the profession and support the chapter business operations by joining our chapter volunteer community.
Benefits of Volunteering
Enhance the profession of project management, reap the benefits of expanding connections, and leverage career advancement opportunities all while volunteering with PMI Phoenix Chapter.
- Build a Professional Network Build your professional network by forging lasting relationships with other chapter volunteers and professionals.
- Gain Skills and Experiences Develop and sharpen vital new skills, including leadership, collaboration and team-building techniques.
- Develop as a Leader Leverage opportunities to develop your personal leadership skills while making a difference in your profession, community, and life.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities that will help you meet your career goals and your time availability. If you don’t find one that fits your interest, check back as new positions are posted frequently
Below is the list of current open volunteer positions.
- To read more about a position, simply click on volunteer title.
- To apply for a volunteer position, simply click on “Apply for this Job” at the top of the job description, and it will take you to our volunteer application.
- A chapter team leader will contact you to discuss the position once you have filled out and submitted your application.
- All new volunteers are required to attend our 1-hour virtual New Volunteer Orientation held the first Wednesdays of each month through GoToMeeting and conference bridge.
Get involved. Make a difference. Be a volunteer.
Please Note: All Volunteers must be current chapter members in “good standing” as defined by our chapter by-laws.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!