The PMI Phoenix Chapter Marketing Team is responsible for supporting the Chapter’s vision and strategic goals through a variety of communication channels, including Chapter Website, Newsletter, Weekly Bulletin, Social Media outlets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Chapter Photographer is responsible for reporting on the Chapter’s events through photography and video recording. This position will report to the Director of Publications and will support the Marketing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend Chapter meetings, networking events and other Chapter meetings and take representative photographs.
- Obtain prior permission from speakers and ensure that a photography release form is signed.
- Photograph Volunteer of the Month recipients.
- Attend Networking events and take representative photographs.
- Maintain log of photographs to include date, event, and description, including full names and titles, where appropriate.
- Employ photo-editing software such as PhotoShop as necessary.
- Upload pictures to SharePoint or Designated photo platform per process instructed.
- Work with other Team members to utilize the photographs on the website, in Social Media, and in publications such as the weekly bulletin or quarterly newsletter, as desired.
- Attend monthly Team meetings and Sub-Team meetings.
- Support Marketing Team and work with Technology team as necessary.
- Develop and maintain process description.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with SLR and digital camera operation.
- Able to work independently.
- Good visual sense.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and volunteer service focus.
- Ability to prioritize, communicate and set expectations for stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the PMI Phoenix Chapter.
- Experience photographing events is desirable.
- Experience and knowledge on posting to social media.
- Please Note: All Volunteers must be Current local chapter members in “good standing” as defined by chapter by-laws.