The Director Sponsorship will assist the PMI Phoenix Chapter External Relations Team in the recruitment, selection and management for Sponsors for Chapter Annual Sponsorships, Meeting Only Sponsorships, and Special Events Sponsorships.
- Assist in the solicitations of potential chapter corporate sponsors.
- Contact and then email sponsorship brochure and information to potential corporate sponsors.
- Follow up with interested companies.
- Obtain completed sponsorship agreements from corporate sponsors.
- Provide operational support and management of sponsors.
- Collect collateral needed from sponsors (corporate logos, ads for PMI Phoenix Chapter website and newsletter according to required specs, company information, slides, special events requirements, etc.)
- Identify sponsors’ needs and communicate those needs with Communications Teams, Programs, and Professional Development.
- Communicate with Communications Teams: (MarCom Team and Technology Team) and Programs Team to ensure proper sponsor recognition as outlined in the sponsor recognition plan (brochure).
- Coordinate materials/technology needs for speakers with Communications and Programs Team.
- Obtain and compile sponsor slides.
- Send out details and reminder notices to sponsors
- Confirm details and resolve questions with sponsors one week before event.
- Send out thank you notes to sponsors following the conference and solicit feedback about their experience.
- Report volunteer hours to VP of External Relations.
- Attend meetings as called by the VP of External Relations.
- Participate in the Lessons Learned Session annually.
Required Skills: Strong communications, organization, interpersonal skills. Ability to take direction and work effectively as a member of a professional team. Experience in customer relations and revenue generation is a plus.