PMI Phoenix Chapter serves the metropolitan Phoenix area and northern Arizona region. With over 2,200+ members, it is recognized as a top project management professional
PMI Phoenix Chapter members are employed across all industries, services, government, and academia and include representation of project management influencers and decision-makers.
We offer excellent sponsorship and partnership programs for organizations looking to demonstrate their commitment to the project management profession driven by one or more marketing goals, including:
- Showcasing your products/services
- Creating brand awareness in the PM market
- Increasing your brand loyalty
- Recruitment and retention opportunities
- Positioning yourself as an employer of choice
- Driving sales
- Visibility of your support within the project management community
- Hosting clients
We collaborate with our sponsors to achieve their specific goals:
- Heighten awareness / recognition / visibility of your company and brand in the PM community.
- Connect with project managers and key decisions-makers and influencers in the project management community.
- Build stronger ties between your organization, the PM community, and PMI.
- Highlight your company's position as a significant player in the marketplace and a trusted, reliable business partner.
- Position your company as an innovator and thought leader.
We have many options available to help you achieve any of these goals and we welcome the opportunity to discuss potential sponsorship with you. We work with you to meet your company's specific goals, objectives, and sponsorship preferences.
PLEASE NOTE: PMI Phoenix Chapter Sponsors and Partner Programs do not include access to PMI membership or attendee lists due to chapter privacy policies.
Chapter Sponsor Program (Annual paid subscription)
- Annual Corporate Sponsor
- Single Meeting Sponsor
- Special Events Sponsor (Symposium, Golf Tournament, Arizona Project Management Week Social)
Chapter Partner Program (Annual in-kind subscription)
- Education Partner
- Organization to Organization Partner
- In-Kind Service Partner
We look forward to working with you!
Please contact VP External Relations for information regarding chapter sponsor and partner opportunities.